The Juice Journal – Volume 8
The leaves are changing and a cool breeze is in the air. Fall is our favorite time of year here in Atlanta and we are ready for this season of pumpkins, comfort food, and giving thanks. We are so thankful for our amazing clients, outstanding event partners, and awesome vendors.
Reflecting back on Q3 it was a quarter of firsts. Juice Studios has a history of breaking the mold and this quarter was no exception. We created unique event experiences by exploring the newest venues and we left no creative outlet unturned! One particular corporate outing, we produced a buyout of the newest Buckhead hotspot, Painted Pen. Over on the West Side, we created a low key environment for an intimate concert at Terminal West. We also had our very first event at Ponce City Market. Here at Juice we rounded out another creativivty-filled quarter with our standard of excellence in logistics with flawless airport transfers, a seamless Meet & Greet for 550 attendees, 10 city tours and a cool Super Hero themed meeting at the Renaissance Waverly for a new, local client to Juice!
Juice Event Spotlight: Bourbon & Bluegrass
One of our favortie events in recent history popped up quickly (like – in a weeks time!) and went down in true Southern style at the Georgia International Convention Center. A key car manufacturer came to us to put together a celebratory evening for their dealers. We brainstormed multiple exciting theme concepts but the winner was Bourbon & Bluegrass – a nod to Southern style and flavors.
Comfortable, soft seating groupings in tufted leather and home-style twill, along with communal high top farm tables, cocktail rounds in glistening green satin, and suede-covered high boys were just some of the perching points at this dynamic event. Entertainment included dueling pianos in one area, with a talented acoustic duo in another zone – offering something for everyone to get their perfect experience.
So what are you waiting for? Let Juice Studios’ imagination bring your next event to life. We tackle every event with creativity and precision – no matter the nature of your event or the setting.
What’s Hot Right Now – Meeting & Event Trends We’re Crushing On…
- Living Decor ~ Bring your decor to life with accents that come alive. Lamp shade ladies or living trees are ways we are seeing event decor come to LIFE heightening the attendee experience through the incorporation of the unexpected.
- Pampered Guests ~ More and more of our clients are asking for primp & pampering stations at their events. So, for example, their guests can get their nails painted in the look of the event – aquatic-inspired for the aquarium or glistening silver for a holiday party. The men aren’t left out – chair massage, shoe shines, even clean shave chairs are great ways to get male attendees engaged.
- Multi-Functional Furniture ~ Don’t just sit, recharge! We’re not just talking about recharging your feet, devices can also be charged on new multi-functional furniture from lamps to electrical-wired benches.
- The Return of Hard Apple Cider ~ For years wine, beer, and liquor have been the main draws at the bar, but lately we are seeing the return of hard apple cider to the mix. From the mass-produced to the craft microbrews, seasonal infusions, and limited editions, apple cider is a great opportunity to weave the season into your bar. Consider an interactive blend-your- own cider station giving guests the opportunity to be involved in tailoring their experience.
Juice Team Member Spotlight: Angie Winckler
Angie is one of the partners at Juice Studios with over 16 years in the meetings and event industry. Prior to co-founding Juice Studios, Angie worked with other organizations ranging from international production conglomerates to a statewide non-profit. Her ability to rock every program – her largest at 4,000 attendees – to the smallest events makes her an absolute asset. Angie loves working at Juice because we are large enough to deliver great national work, but small enough to give all of our clients our utmost attention.
Here are some fun facts about Angie:
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
The Ritz-Calrton Amelia Island because it has a kid friendly environment while still catering to the adults – it’s magical to find a place where both kids and adults are equally entertained!
- What is your favorite Fall tradition?
My family has always made gingerbread houses during the Thanksgiving holiday to have displayed during Christmas. As we have gotten older, the gloves have come off and there is some fierce competition to have the most detailed and unique house!
- What is your favorite place to shop? I love supporting small businesses. I always have great luck at 310 Rosemont in Virginia Highlands. I’m a hunter, not a gatherer and they have just the right amount of items to choose from! I am inspired by… Positive energy! Anytime you’re around someone who has good energy, its infectious! You get more bees from honey than you do vinegar!
- Fun fact about Angie:
I went to an all women’s college and out my group of girlfriends from school, we collectively have 25 sons and only 3 daughters.